ALFRESCO has mechanisms for Inbound and Outbound messages. The internal rule mechanism based on Alfresco can be configured with very flexible and diverse mail functions, such as automatic mail classification, automatic separation of mail attachments, automatic dispatch of mail tasks, automatic disposal of mail content, automatic tracking of mail clues, automatic disposal of mail attachments, automatic notification of mail task progress. Even sending an email can start a workflow, allowing team members to enter the workflow and collaborate using email attachments.
Here's a fantastic site-based email feature:
- Manage email accounts by site
- Click on the new email account, click on the edit page of the email account, and enter the relevant information of the account
- Can be flexible configuration of different domain mailbox
- Select inbox (you can use any folder in Alfresco as your inbox)
- Once you've saved it and started your email account, it will work fine on the alfresco system
Customize mailbox Settings
- Alfresco supports custom Settings for mailboxes, the most obvious of which is the intelligent management of attachments
- The inbox can be classified according to different conditions. For example, place messages in different folders according to "subject", "sender", etc
- Support for customized management of different types of files
Easy to use email function
- Support for different places to send mail, such as the site in the mail management page, site document library in the menu, inbox in the menu.
- In the attachment of the new message, you can select files in the system or upload them locally.