Skip to main content
What is dynamic form?
- Dynamic forms:It is a set of functions from creating a form (using drag and drop) to assigning a corresponding workflow to the use and archiving of the form.
- Create form:Users can create forms by drag and drop. Created forms can be saved in categories, and users can reuse them.
- Assignment workflow:Users can specify a workflow for any saved form, and the workflow itself is unrestricted and can be arbitrarily complex.
- Use forms:It is possible for the user to use the form in the process, and each item of data needs to be filled in according to the requirements of the form. At this time, the form will automatically generate a PDF file, and the filled data will be automatically captured into the metadata attribute of the PDF file. At the same time, the data is also recorded in a PDF file for easy viewing and archiving.
- Form archive:The used forms will be archived in PDF format. The PDF will record the final information entered by the user. The metadata will also have corresponding metadata to facilitate the retrieval and driving of business rules.