APS-Alfresco Process Services
- Is an enterprise business process management (BPM) solution for business people and developers.
- At its core is the activiti-based high-performance open source business process engine, which is flexible and extensible, providing a highly extensible platform to drive business processes across the enterprise.
- Advanced support for process engine clustering provides a powerful platform to ensure that no system outages or application outages occur.
- Provides a powerful set of terminal tools.
- Integration with a range of enterprise systems, including Alfresco Content Services, baidu cloud, etc.
- Process model design
- Form design
- A decision table
- The data model
- App design
- Processes and tasks
- Analysis report
Process model design
- Flexible and convenient process design drawing board
- Property configuration for dynamic loading
- Timely error alert and solution
- Provide different editor types
- Any model can be copied, Shared, and versioned
- Simply drag and drop the mouse to design the form
- Allows you to customize CSS styles and scripts for fields and forms
- You can create form templates that can be reused for any other form
- You can embed a form in a specified workflow
A decision table
- Provides a table editor with input columns, where input conditions can be defined using process variables available in the process context, and output columns can define output variable values
- Using the hit strategy, the APS currently supports the First and Any hit strategies. Using the First hit policy, DMN execution stops and returns its output variable when the First rule is found to be true. For any hit policy, all rules are executed and the output variable of the last rule evaluated at true is returned
- The decision table is attached to the decision task
The data model
- A data model that can be customized to map to a relational database (via JDBC) or a custom API to connect to external sources such as a patient database or a customer database
- Through the data model, data related to business processes in Alfresco Process Services can be accessed and manipulated
- The mapping between forms and entities is implemented in the process model by configuring the property "form fields for data model mapping"
- Custom themes, ICONS
- Select the process model and publish it, and the designed process model is officially enabled
- You can customize who's home page the APP appears on
Processes and tasks
- Users have access to all information, tasks, and documents to quickly and efficiently complete key business processes
- Collaborate as a team user to accomplish tasks. Users can assign tasks and subtasks to individuals, allowing users to handle unconventional tasks
- Groups and single task inboxes allow organizations to model processes to support various business scenarios
- Ability to support mobile employees
- Support exporting workflow history and other audit information
- Flexible configuration of report types, you can choose to add all the standard reports at once, or you can configure only the reports of interest
- Generate reports that provide performance and throughput statistics about the process
- Select the report, fill in the filter conditions, and get the results. Common filters are: date, process definition, process state, etc
- Each report can be exported or saved in the system